This document repository is readable only by all home owners.
Click to see who can upload documents.
To see document naming conventions click here: NAMING-CONVENTIONS
The purpose of the committee is to maintain and enhance the concept of sustainability within the Loreto Bay community and fullfill the Sustainability Mission and the Environmental Stewardship Value as approved by the November 2022 Master Assembly:
VISION/MISSION:The Village of Loreto Bay is a welcoming, peaceful, safe, and friendly community that enhances the sustainability and tranquility of our unique environment, and embraces the active outdoor lifestyle, while respecting the values of Mexican culture.
ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP VALUE AND ASSOCIATED BEHAVIOR EXAMPLES:
• We use our scarce natural resources with respect and the greatest of care.
▪ We promote and practice reduce-reuse-recycle.
▪ We take responsibility for our consumption of input resources - especially our waste stream and provide education to homeowners on best practices.
▪ We actively protect the Marine Park and the other special environmental resources that surround us.
▪ We make it a practice to assess the sustainability of all activities of the HOA, ensuring balance with cost-benefit and added value.